Sunday, October 20, 2019
Mr. Alan Cheng
Call to Worship
Confession of Faith
Songs of Grace
Mr. Chol Kim
Mrs. Hyo-Jung Hasan
Scripture Reading - Acts 2:36-47
Ms. Arie Choi
Gospel Message - "The Mission"
Rev. Stephen Ro
Rev. Stephen Ro
Confession of Sin
Assurance of Pardon
Songs of Response
Rev. Stephen Ro
1. Vision 20/20: Today marks 16 weeks until our 20th anniversary! Starting with today’s sermon, we will highlight the Movement Dynamics as part of our 3M Vision.
2. LFCDC Fall Festival:
Date: Saturday, October 26, 11AM-2PM
Please join us at the upcoming Fall Festival for an afternoon of games, prizes, snacks, and face painting. Thank you for all your support in sponsoring booths. It is looking to be an exciting event! Please continue to pray that the children and their families will be touched by God's love. Here's how you can continue to help:
- Pray that the event will run smoothly and that the students, PTA, teachers, and the principal will be blessed.
- To donate items, please sign up here
- To lend a hand with booths, please contact Hyo-Jung Hasan
3. Financial Update: Through the end of September, we have received $403,662.04 in the General Fund and $15,283 in the Building Fund. As a reminder, our yearly projected General Fund giving was $615,000. Please reach out to a member of the finance team for additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Mercy & Justice Opportunity: The Food & Clothing Pantry has a big need for. Would you consider signing up with your CG to fill this need? 8 volunteers are needed each Saturday to pack food & hand out food, sort clothes and register client. Chinese speakers are welcomed to help with translations. You may volunteer with your family as long as your child is age 13 or more. Please contact Ellie Glus to volunteer or for more info: email@example.com.
5. Welcoming Ministry is looking for individuals or families to help with the welcoming table and usher/offering collection. Please contact Min Kwon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Music Ministry is seeking Operation Specialists (OPS) to help with Sunday worship logistics. We’re also seeking meticulous individuals who can help run sound. We’re always looking for musicians and singers. Please contact Simon Lee (email@example.com).
7. Diaconate Team Cares: If you are experiencing hardships or would like to be prayed for, please reach out to our diaconate team: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Safety First: Please help keep our children safe by watching them after service. Children should stay in the ballroom during fellowship time. The front entrance foyer, sanctuary, kitchen, or storage closet are not safe as play areas.
9. Keep TBS Clean: Please do not eat or drink in the sanctuary. Take all personal belongings with you, including communion cups, as you exit the sanctuary. LFCC and Temple Beth Sholom are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal property.
10. Respect Our Neighbors: Please do not park in the Rabbi’s and Cantor’s parking spots at any time or double park in the parking lot. Pay attention to parking rules on side streets and do not block any driveways.